Saturday, November 1, 2008

WHAT !?!

I haven't posted in a LONG time I know ... :) I have a lot going on but I'll get to that another day! I was just watching the news and needed to rant just a little. 

SO ... Britain did a "study" and the study says that women who drank a little bit of alcohol consistently throughout their pregnancies could be actually helping there babies. I'm sorry but doesn't anyone else see something wrong with that. Alcohol isn't even good for grown adults, so how could it be good for babies! I sat and watched in disbelief and then my preggo hormones kicked in (haha) and I got angry! I don't even want to go into how they found this "information" out. What kind of mother signs up for a study like this...?!?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That doesn't surprise me at all. All of Hungary has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.
Heee Hee

Love Non-Fetal Alcohol Syndrome/Half Hungarian
Susan G