Saturday, August 9, 2008

Summer Fun!

This summer has been such a great summer. I must admit summer's in BC are GREAT! It has been really hot here for the last few weeks so I have been hanging out with my family at the beach a lot. The other day we went out to the lake and went boating. It was a lot of fun but it would have been more fun if I could have actually gone wakeboarding though. I guess i'll just have to wait until next summer to do those fun things.


I got to book my ultrasound a couple days ago, so we get to find out the sex of the baby in 2 weeks! August 20th is the day, and i'm so glad. My little sister Kelsey will be in Cranbrook then so she is going to come to :) I was hoping to book it for that time because Kels is getting married this October and we're not sure if she will be home for Christmas or not this year. She probably won't be here when the baby is born so I thought coming to "the" ultrasound would be the next best thing!

The rest of August is looking mighty busy. Good friends of Kale and I are coming to visit us this week. Gary, and Emily, and their little boy Roel are coming to stay for a little under a week. I will only be here for a few days of their visit but I'm really excited to see them :) We hung out alot before we got married and they moved to Idaho so it'll be nice to catch up and see Roel. I think it's been a year and it looks like he's changed a ton. Less baby, more little boy....:) After a few days of hanging with them I'm off to Utah with my mom to go Wedding dress shopping with Kels. I can't wait for that trip either. I'm in serious need of maternity clothes. I tried to squeeze into my last pair of jeans today and it just wasn't going to work so I'm stoked to go and get some in Utah!

Anyways, thats really all that is going on! I can't wait to find out the sex of baby and then do some "real" shopping.  Haha :) Yay.

1 comments:

Mindy said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you to find out what you're having!! Exciting!!!