Friday, July 25, 2008
Sooooooo...July has been amazingly busy! It has been a good busy though, and full of lots of fun.
Kale and I went to Thunder in the Valley in the Crowsnest Pass a couple weekends ago. I'll post pictures when I'm feeling up to it! It was a lot of fun. It gave us a good oppurtunity to hang out with a few members of Kale's family, and meet my new niece Pacey. We also invited our awesome friends Lindsey and Paige Collette. We always have fun when we are with them. Kale taught Lindsey how to ride, a quad and now he is dead set that he is buying one! We are grateful for Ruth and Tom, they let us camp in their yard and we had a lot of fun!
One day after returning home, I set out for Stake Girls Camp. It really was a blast! It was a little bit different being pregnant though. The outhouses really reeked...by the last day you could smell them from quite far away! *EWW* I think the girls had tonnes of fun! They decided to mix up the tents this year and not camp in wards. I think that it was a fantastic idea. I've never seen so many girls with so many new friends! It was fantastic.
On the pregnancy front, I am rapidly growing bigger. Haha, even at camp the girls could notice a difference from one day to the next. My favorite pair of jeans are becoming much tighter and will have to be packed away quite soon. Lor and my mom were laughing at me while I was trying to put them on one day. Apparently it's quite humorous to watch me grow out of my clothes. I am starting to love it more and more though. I don't mind getting bigger, and I really like my little belly.
Anyways, that is just a little update for the month of July. We find out what baby is next month and I'm SO excited to know. I heard the heartbeat at my last appointment and it was at 150. It was really fast! Everyone I know is having a boy so someone has to balance it out and have a girl right :) Haha, I can't wait to find out!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment