Thursday, July 30, 2009

New House!

So, we're building a house! Kale & I have been on and off looking for a place of our own for a little while now. Trying to decide when is the right time to buy, and which place is the right one. It's a huge decision and I don't make any huge decision without a lot of time and a lot of stress. That's just how I am :)
Anyways, so we found one that we felt good about and bought it! It's brand new and we bought it when it had just been framed & not drywalled so we got to pick out everything we wanted and all the colors & cabinets & fixtures etc. That was a lot of fun, but at the same time (and because I am who I am) stressful! Our possession date is in just over 2 weeks, and we have a lot to do! Anyways, here is a sneak peek at the outside :)



It has since been sided, so i'll take more pictures and post them later.


1 comments:

Marni & James said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you guys!