Thursday, August 27, 2009

All Moved In :)

Well, were mostly moved in.
There are still boxes to unpack but for the most part everything is set up and ready to go. I say for the most part because we have yet to receive our stove. It just didn't come with the rest of the appliances and nobody knows where it is. They are sending us a new one, and hopefully it gets here soon!
Anyways, let me take you on a picture tour :)

Front Entrance


Living Room

Living Room from another angle

Living Room/Eating Area

Eating Area

Kitchen - notice the missing stove.

Kitchen

Kitchen

1/2 Bath

again...

Stairs

Ensuite

Master Bedroom

Laundry - LOVE my washer and dryer.

Guest Room

Brookey's Bathroom

Well, for the most part there it is! We Love it so much! I don't have pics of Brookey's room because she was sleeping when I was taking pictures and I will post pictures of the outside another day :)

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Thanks for the pics! Love the kitchen!!

Marni & James said...

I love it Kenny! Can't wait to see more!

Stacey said...

Hey Kenny! I love your new home! You have excellent taste of course. ;) It looks great! I can't wait to see it in person.
You should put up pictures of Brookey's room, of course when she isn't napping. ;)