Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Can't Sleep ....

I can't sleep AT ALL, so I thought I would blog.
We've been up to a lot lately!
I went golfing for the first time EVER last week. Jonzie, Lorda, Lissa, and I went out for 9 holes while Jamer hung out with Brookey (and Buddy). I had a really good time and I'm not as bad as I had imagined :) I think I would go golfing again for sure.
We pierced Brookey's ears a few weeks ago.
I personally LOVE them. I had been going back and forth for a while on whether or not to do them. I was afraid of her pulling on them and Kale was worried about infection but they have been great and she looks so cute. I think the worst part of it all was having to restrain her. They did both ears at the same time, so it only took a few minutes. There were tears, but they were quickly remedied with a mum-mum.

Brookey - After they pierced her ears!

Eating her Mum-mum

This afternoon Brookey ate her first Mexi-Fry. I usually don't let her eat things like that ... especially that greasy. We were at Taco Time and my mom put her plate of food down while I was putting Brookey in her high chair. Lor sat down and Jonzie, and I went to fill our drinks. When we were on our way back Brookey made a sudden move for the mexi-fries and got one! I figured that if she was smart enough to time it right and get one then she should be allowed to try it. Although, it made me really nervous. She took a little nibble, and decided that she wanted to partake so in 2 swift handfuls she shoved it in her mouth! Yikes! She gagged a little bit but mostly got it all down. What a funny girl she is!

3 comments:

Lorri said...

She's offically a big girl now. She started eating that mexi fry like a lady but quickly turned savage and chomped the whole thing down! haha Sooo funny!

Mindy said...

Haha. I liked you explanation of the mexi-fry incident. Made me feel like i was there...Lol!

CASSIE said...

Oh Kendra! Please post an update... Pretty please ;)
I hope you've been able to sleep between now and then.