Friday, June 20, 2008
Kelsey's engaged! Nate proposed to her in Hawaii and they are getting married on October 3, 2008. Were all really excited, and excited to be planning another wedding. They are getting married in the Salt Lake City temple. I can't wait, it's going to be great!
I went to the Doctor yesterday, and I got to hear the baby's heartbeat. It was really cool. I wish Kale could have been there. He didn't come because I thought that I was just being physically checked over. You could hear my heartbeat which was slow and then the baby's heartbeat which was so fast and then my stomach growled and it was really loud in the microphone...haha whoops! I suppose next time I should eat before I go. It made it really real for me. It's nice to hear that everything is okay and that the pregnancy is going well. Sometimes inbetween the doctors appointments and the ultrasounds I wonder if everything is going okay and hoping that it is. I can' wait until I can start to feel the baby move around. Then I can know that things are okay without having the doctor have to tell me!
I'm starting to get a little bit of a belly. I kind of like it! I don't feel fat or anything just pregnant. It's only my belly thats growing. Everything else is pretty much the same. Well almost everything haha...:) I'll post pictures as soon as I take some. Which should be soon since i'm starting to show! I ordered some maternity clothing from Shade clothing online, just a few basic t-shirts and Cami's to give me something to wear in case one day I just grow out of my clothes. Theres not much maternity shopping around Cranbrook so I thought i'd better get some basics until I can go somewhere else and do a little shopping :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Kendra,
That is soooo exciting about your pregnancy!! I have 6 and each was just as exciting as the one before. Good luck and all the best!!
You could always make a weekend trip to Calgary to go shopping for clothes. That's exciting for your sister! Yay!
Post a Comment