Friday, June 27, 2008
I had a great birthday today! It was fairly relaxed and it was very nice outside. I have no pictures because Kale's isn't the type to take pictures. I'm the picture taker in the family, therefore there are not as many pictures of me at any given occasion :)
I went out for lunch today with my family and we went to the restaurant at the golf course. It was beautiful! I've never been there before. It was so hot out that it was great to just sit in the sun and eat and chat. My mom cooked me a birthday dinner with my FAVORITE veggie marinated salad. Mmm, it was very good. I got some really nice gifts from my family, and my husband. I'm blessed to have people around me that care about me so much! Thanks guys :)
Not much else going on here this long weekend! It's supposed to be SO hot so I think maybe we might go to the beach once or twice :D I love the beach!
I can't believe its already the end of June. I'm really looking forward to July. Kale and I are going to the Stampede and to Thunder in the Valley. We also have Stake Girls Camp at the end of July and I'm really excited for that. It's my first time going as a leader so it will be a new experience.
Anyways, that is all of today's random thoughts....haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey about Thunder in the Valley, Matt just told me they might not have it this year because they are predicting that Frank's slide is going to slide again. Clint told him that so just keep checking because they might not have it. I'm glad you had a great birthday. And just think, next year, you'll have your little baby with you...so sweet.
Hmmm, that wouldn't be good if the Frank slide slid...Thanks for the info, we'll have to keep checking!
Post a Comment