Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Hi! Thanks for coming to our blog. I think this will mostly be my (Kendra's) blog but whatever is going on with me is also going on with Kale, so his name is on here to! When my cousin Mindy started her blog a few weeks ago she tried to recruit many of us to join her in the blogging world. It's a nice way to let everyone close to you see what's going on. Now that everyone is grown up, getting married, having babies, and living all over the place it's a great way to see what is going on in every ones life. I must say, so far I'm addicted to making my blog "pretty"... ha ha! I think thats the design part of me coming out :)
Soooo ... here's the low down on our life as of now!
Kale and I are living in Cranbrook, B.C. and we really like it. It's beautiful here, and the people are really nice. I think I really am a big city girl but being able to get around town in under 5 minutes is also really great. We've been married for just over a year, and we're expecting our first baby in December and are so excited!
I'm currently just starting my 2nd trimester and couldn't be happier about that. It's been a long 6 weeks, that's for
sure. I've been pretty sick but it's starting to go away for the most part. I still feel sick occasionally but it's not near as frequent! I'm starting to actually look pregnant and can't wait to have a little belly....or a big belly for that matter :)
Anyways, thats all for now but i'll be updating my blog every time there's something to update!
Thanks for reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Your blog is SOoooo cute! I love it!
Yay for the blog! I likey it :)
Haha! Nice blog Kenny! I love blogs! :)
Lorri
Kenny I love the picture of the pregnancy test. haha. The blog is really cute. You did a great job!
Hey Kenny! Love the Blog! Mindy has been trying to recrute me every sinle day she is on my butt about it!! Hahaha i will get around to it oventually i am just busy right now! But anyways i love it!! Keep updateing! haha
-Love Lissa
Great job Kenny!!!!
Mindy,
you have started something sooo great :)
These blogs are awsome. Love it!
Kenny,
That last comment was from me.
Not sure what i did to have it come up anonymos. lol
What the Heck!!! I did it again.
It's me Mom.
Who isn't so great on the computer as you can see. lol
Hahaha. Jonsie. You are a dork. I'm laughing at you right now!
Post a Comment