Wednesday, January 13, 2010
![]()
A NEW TABLE :D
I can't wait until Friday, when it will be delivered! It seats 6 but then comes with a leaf so there is room for growth....not that we need it at this moment but there's potential. Ours will be coming with 4 chairs and a smaller bench then the picture shown. I'm so grateful for boxing week (month?) sales :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Very nice!
That looks great! It's a nice feeling to move on from the newlywed hand-me-downs and onto the established style. ;) I have a friend who has a bench on one side of her table and it is genius for kids. Congrats AND I love that you're blogging again! Welcome back dear.
Cute! Maybe we'll have to come check it out sometime! :)
Ooooh la la!!!!!
Did you get the hutch too?
Or is that a "in the future" investment...
I'm debating on painting and sanding our Ikea ensemble.
Thanks for your comment ♥
Alright Kenji, hows the new furniture ensemble working out!??? :)
*Ahem... Pictures please!!!!!
Im with Cass, I want to see pics of the new ensemble!!
Post a Comment