Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'm back ... again.

Okay, so this time my absence was NOT my fault!
My computer has been acting up big time, and then the monitor went. Ugh. Off to Best Buy it went. *sigh* We live in a smaller place, so taking the computer 4 hours to Calgary to get it fixed is a big deal. They take 3 weeks to fix it and then we have to find away to get it back because Best Buy won't ship it to us. So, finally I have it back :)
Anyways, I as per request here is the new ensemble! I LOVE IT!


Here it is!
It fits perfectly in the small space that we have!

This is one of the chairs ...

... and the bench on the other side :)

me likey ;)

ps... Cass, I don't remember the last time someone called me Kenji! Haha, I had forgotten about that particular nickname and laughed out loud when you called me that!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe i'm just a total blog stalker and i need help... but i really want in on Cassies blog! both you AND marni have mentioned her in your blogs. lol

Also, I seriously LOVE that table!! It's gorgeous!!

Marni & James said...

The table looks great Ken. And I remember when we used to call you Kenji. haha You've had quite a lot of nicknames.

CASSIE said...

Kenji :)
I'm LOVING the ensamble!
As an Interior Designer- I say great choice in aesthetics & function :)
Stellar!

CASSIE said...

P.S Oops! I almost forgot.
How rude of me :)
Lita, what's your email address?
Send me a request at:
cassandjonpaul@hotmail.com
I'll see what I can do about finding you an invite spot.