Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Number 1

Well since it's been almost 2 months since Brookey's 1st birthday I thought it was time to write a post about it, complete with pictures of course! It was a lot of fun. We had a Sesame Street party with mini corndogs and fruit, and of course cupcakes! We invited a few of Brookey's little friends, and some family over for the party. The day before Kelsey and I spent hours making cupcakes for the big event!

Here is me and my big girl!

These are the cupcakes that Kel & I made :)

The 5 foot Big Bird Balloon!
It was a big hit with the kids!

When we first gave Brooke her cupcakes she poked at them until she figured out they were edible! After that revelation, she didn't even have the time to pick one up. She just dug in!

So pleased!

The girls :D

Mommy & Daddy got her a quad :) She loves it!
She's certainly a Daddy's girl!

This is us on Brooklyn's real birthday.
We went to McDonalds and let her devour her very first happy meal.
She was in heaven, haha.

I just can't believe she's such a big girl! A year has gone by so fast (it's almost 14 months now!) She started walking just before her first birthday and now she doesn't stop moving! She's quite the active little girl, and she brings such joy to my life. I am so proud to be her Mommy :)
I love you Brooklyn!

1 comments:

CASSIE said...

Happy Belated Birthday Brookey :)
Looked super fun Ken... You're all looking gorgeous! My favorite pic is of Brooklyn devouring the cupcake! HA HA. What a framer!