Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What do you think about my little new baby Baby Trim?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?
Haha - my baby girl looks nothing like this! She's white as can be. Although I think as a little girl my hair resembled this girls hair. Anyways, maybe the next one will come out looking like this...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
WOW! That's funny :)
I can totally see the resemblance!
JKS
haha how do you get a black baby? haha thats hilarious.
This makes me laugh Kendra. Yay for being white and having black babies. It makes me feel better that someone else got a black baby too haha.
Haha. I've done this before and I REALLY hope Logan doesn't come out looking the way they said he would!
She's really cute buuuuuuttttt.....
hahaha ... I know I'm tanned, but black?
Oh that's funny. Nice black baby! One thing that is accurate is the famous Trim forehead and a half.
That's too funny Kendra - Is this an announcement for baby number 2?? :)
Thanks for your comment on my blog, I like to think my life is interesting to more people than just myself.
Oh and I have totally been blog stalking you for, well ever since you started. So keep me up to date! I don't get out much...
Kenny?? Brown baby?? haha
Post a Comment