Saturday, April 10, 2010
I can't believe that Kale & I have been married for 3 years! April 7 marked our 3rd anniversary :)
We were supposed to go to Spokane for an anniversary weekend (with Brookey) but at the last minute my mom got off work to go see my sister in Utah. Kale encouraged me to go, since he had been working a lot but that canceled our Spokane trip. Instead we had a quiet night at home since it turned out that Brooke and I were both sick. We ordered in some BP's, and just hung out with out daughter. Since Brooke and I had been gone for the last week, it was really nice to do that together :)
3 years has gone by so incredibly fast. There have been ups & downs, but so much has happened in 3 years! We moved from Calgary to Edmonton to Cranbrook. We bought a car. We have taken trips. We have had a baby. We have bought a house. Life is progressing.
There are times when I can't believe I am where I am in my life. I can't believe I am old enough to be here. Time has flown by!
I thought i'd post some pictures of our wedding day. I love to look through them. They make me smile :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Congrats Kenny...that's big.
So...I was looking at Marnie's blog, and noticed the pic she has of her wedding...you know, the jumping one. Um, girl...I'm sorry to say you have serious vertical issues.
Have a great day!! = )
Post a Comment