Kenny! I love it :) Nice post :) I'm so glad you put panama on there..because I wanna eat there too! And it is a pretty ghetto pic..but it's sooooo goood! Lets get desserts off of the little cart lady that walks around! Those were sooo good last time! :D I cant wait to be there with my favorite people either! yay!
Sounds like awesome in a tamale to me. I just felt slightly retarded for thinking of that. Food is my favorite thing. It's like a novelty because there's certain things you can't find anywhere else! Have a blast!
6 comments:
Haha where did you find that picture of Panama?!
Kenny! I love it :) Nice post :) I'm so glad you put panama on there..because I wanna eat there too! And it is a pretty ghetto pic..but it's sooooo goood! Lets get desserts off of the little cart lady that walks around! Those were sooo good last time! :D I cant wait to be there with my favorite people either! yay!
Have lots of fun!! I love vacations:)
Sounds like awesome in a tamale to me. I just felt slightly retarded for thinking of that. Food is my favorite thing. It's like a novelty because there's certain things you can't find anywhere else! Have a blast!
Okay...so it's a ghetto picture. I googled panama on google images and that's what I got. :)
Yay Kenny!! I hope you are having an awesome time!! Relax in the sun for me one day:)
Post a Comment