Friday, November 19, 2010

I've been called out ...

I was called out a week or so ago by M ... she thinks I need to blog more :) She's probably right.

However there isn't a whole lot going on. Everything is the same. Cardel hasn't started digging our house yet either so that's the same to. Although they assure us we'll be in by April...we'll see.
We FINALLY got an ultrasound booked for tomorrow :) Seriously, it's been 2.5 months since my doctor sent in the requisition. This is my 1st trimester ultrasound, even though i'm over 17 weeks. However, I'm hoping baby shows his or her goods and we can find out this little ones gender :D I'm one that just can't wait. Say what you will about it, but I just have to know asap ... haha.

5 comments:

CASSIE said...

You're hilarious about the baby gender :P
Jon and I on the other hand are the complete opposite... We WANT the initial surprise ;)
Okay-- in all honesty... We wanted to be surprised if there was "one baby"-- if there was a chance of two, then we wanted the peek ;)
Good luck tomorrow! Be sure to update, and post a pic!
I guess BOY :)

Heather said...

I never found out, but LOVE when other people do!

In Utah they go from dig to possesion in 9-12 weeks crazy hey!

Kristi Beth said...

I hope the little one will be cooperative so you find out if it's a boy or girl! I'm with Cassie, I say boy!

Lita said...

haha I was about ready to call you out too!
Boys are sooo much fun! Although, you have been doing a good job with your girl... :)
So exciting!

M said...

Im in with Cass, I say Boy.