That is currently all I have time for .... stay tuned. We are so excited for another little girl!
Yay! Brookey gets a sister :) And I am enjoying your return to the blogging world.
SERIOUS!? That's Awesome ;)Guess my gender radar was off! HA HA!At least you'll save $$ on buying boy clothes for a while ;)Congrats again...
Awesome!!]Kendra, I need your mailing address for something going out in a few weeks. Can you email it to me please? malauney@hotmail.com
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yay! Brookey gets a sister :) And I am enjoying your return to the blogging world.
SERIOUS!? That's Awesome ;)
Guess my gender radar was off! HA HA!
At least you'll save $$ on buying boy clothes for a while ;)
Congrats again...
Awesome!!]
Kendra, I need your mailing address for something going out in a few weeks. Can you email it to me please? malauney@hotmail.com
Post a Comment