Thursday, February 10, 2011
We still have a loose move in date of April 1st, and our house is coming along really nicely. Kale has put hours and hours and hours of work into the plumbing and heating and we appreciate it!
This picture was taken in late January,so it's progressed a little further since then!
In early December we decided that since our medical ultrasound couldn't tell us the gender of the baby that we would go to Calgary and have a 3D one done. It was such a cool experience. The tech said without a doubt, baby is a GIRL! We we're so overjoyed. We would have been overjoyed had baby been a boy to (especially since I was convinced that baby was a boy) but growing up with a little sister myself I know how much fun it is to have a sister! Brookey will make a great big sister, and a great teacher to new baby girl!
21 weeks
So, we went for our ultrasound at 21 weeks and she was curled up into my placenta and had her arms over her face. We could not get her to move at all, so they suggested we come back in 6 weeks for another one (a free one!). So 6 weeks later we came back and it was so fun to see how she had changed. She has got some chubb now, but her habits are very much the same. Despite out best efforts she still had her hands in front of her face, and she threw a leg up in there to :) Usually she is SO active, so I couldn't believe it when she decided it was sleepy time and didn't want to be disturbed. Her little yawns were just the cutest. Brookey got to come to this ultrasound to, and loved looking at new baby sister!
28 weeks
I'm now 30 weeks, and am feeling really good! I can't believe there are only 10 weeks left. I'm excited to meet this little girly :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't wait until you are back here for good! And all the fun we'll have :)
Oh my gosh look at how cute she is, I have never seen a 3D ultra sound, LOVE it! Maybe you should have rootbeer before it, that got my sister's baby going crazy! (in general not at an ultra sound)
I drank a whole thing of Pepsi before the ultrasound and had a bag of candy. Haha, stubborn kid! Usually the slightest bit of orange juice has her bouncing!
Post a Comment