Thursday, March 3, 2011
Okay blog friends ....
... I have a problem.
I crave cake. and cookies. and muffins ... and really any kind of baked goods.
Now, you might think why is that a problem. Sounds delicious. Your pregnant, go for it. Normally I would agree HOWEVER once I start, I won't stop. :) I gained a good amount of weight with my last baby, which meant that I had a good amount to lose (even after the 9 lbs of baby came out). So, this pregnancy I've done well. I haven't been sick, so I've been exercising. I've craved things here and there but one of my cravings has been fruit so it balanced it all out until now. In my fridge right now is chocolate pudding that I just made for Brookey & I. I figured it beat the only other option I had which was to bake a whole cake ... and then eat a whole cake ;)
So, I ask.
Anybody out there have a recipe for a baked good that has decent stats ... guilt free ... but delicious! OR a recipe that has stats that are through the roof, but doesn't make much. I'd take either. Maybe something cakey? Haha, I'm desperate. :)
Help a preggo out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Let me know that recipe when you get one! Lol, All my snack recipes are not good in the guilt free area. Lol
Hey Kendra!
I get literally ALL my recipes from "Clean Eating" Magazine. They are super delicious and filled with good-for-you stuff. I found a Chocolate Cupcake recipe that I think you'll like:
http://beta.cleaneatingmag.com/Recipes/Recipe/Chocolate-Sour-Cream-Cupcakes.aspx
Hope that helps :)
Post a Comment