Sunday, March 27, 2011
Day 13 - Goals
Goals are a fact of life ... everybody has them! I have lots of goals. Some are long term, some are short. Some are realistic, some are more like dreams.
A few of my short term goals ...
• To make sure all of our stuff is all packed and ready to go for Friday.
• To make this move as stress free as possible.
• To really help Brookey adjust to her new life in Calgary.
• To have this little baby, without freaking myself out about giving birth.
A few long term goals ...
• To potty train Brooke this summer.
• To build up our food storage ... from the nothing that we have.
• To spend tons of time as a family this summer, and spend lots of time outside!
• To raise happy, healthy, productive, well adjusted children.
• To keep working on a happy marriage, and keep putting forth the effort to live a happy life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kenny!! You can build up your food storage! I can help you :) I can bring my pressure cooker and steamer up to Canada this summer if you'd like so we can get you some delicious fruits and veggies canned and ready to go! We could also make you salsa and things like that. :)
Yahhhh! Lets do it! I need a kick in the butt :)
Post a Comment