Thursday, March 24, 2011
Day 10 - Something your afriad of
I'm afraid of a lot of things :) The people that know me well know that I am a chicken! Some are obviously more personal .. some are more deep .. and some are on the surface. I'll share one that is more on the surface but is a very big part of who I am!
I'm afraid of heights...but not all heights, just most.
I do great on airplanes, but amusement parks rides that go even remotely high freak me right out. I'm afraid of the swings. Haha :) Ferris wheels, and rollercoasters are dealbreakers for me.
The weird thing is, I haven't always been this way. I remember loving the rollercoaster at Calaway Park as a kid. I would ride it over, and over, and over. Then I watched a tv show about a kid that fell out of the ferris wheel, and was dangling at the top. I know what your thinking ... that's the worst case scenerio BUT It happened to him .... didn't it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I remember seeing that Dude and it affected me for about an hour. I understand where you're coming from though! It looked freakkkky.
Post a Comment