Saturday, March 26, 2011
Day 12 - What I believe.
I don't have a whole lot of time today SO to find out exactly what I believe go here.
Here are a few other things (among many) that I believe to ...
* I believe that family is everything ... you can have all the material things in the world but it doesn't mean as much if you don't have a tight knit family to share it with.
* I believe that physically taking care of yourself is important. It's nice to feel good about yourself.
* I believe that uneccesary debt creates problems. Living within your means can bring so much peace to your life.
* I believe in sacrificing for your children...since YOU chose to bring them into this world.
* I believe that the sun can make a world of difference on any given day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment