Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 4


Day 4 - Something your looking forward to

Right now I have MANY things that I'm looking forward to. However the first thing that comes to mind is this ....

This is our ensuite ... It could easily be my favorite room in the house :)

My shower ... and a bit of my tub. I can't wait for my tub ... It has jets :) Haha

Brookey's room! She gets so excited to go in here.
The babies room is painted the same color yellow.

The island in our kitchen.

The rest of the kitchen :)

Our family room!

Everything is a great big mess in these pictures, but in less then 2 weeks this house will be ours! I can't wait because the closer the house is to being done, all the more closer this baby is to being fully cooked :) That is the next thing that I'm looking forward to!
Lots going on around here :D



5 comments:

Heather said...

Gorgeous!!! Love it!

The Batter Bowl said...

Your house looks nice! I bet you're excited to get in it!

Kristi Beth said...

I LOVE your house! Can I please move in? :)

juliane2004 said...

Looks so nice! Can you post more when you get moved in?

Anonymous said...

6 more days!!! And i can see your house :) Yay