Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 15

Day 15 - Pictures of your dream house
I'm not sure what my dream house would look like ... quite frankly I'm not anywhere near that point in my life right now. I imagine it would look much like the house we just built, only on a larger scale ... with a few more upgrades ... and on a bigger chunk of land! It would also be decorated to a T because if it's my dream house then money is no object :)
We move this weekend to our NEW house! As it goes right now, it IS my dream house. It has everything major that we wanted, and fits perfectly in our lives right NOW. That's what's important. I'm so excited.
so ... pictures of my dream house are to follow :D
Well ... that was 15 days. It went by fast, but moving day is almost here. Yay!

0 comments: