Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 7

Day 7 - Favorite Movies

I think that my favorite movie of all time is How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.

I mean, it's no Oscar winner but it cracks me up, and makes me cry everytime!

The last movie that Kale & I watched on date night was Life as we Know It.
This movie was so sad, and so funny! Being a parent, I could identify with a lot of it. It was fun, and Kale & I both really enjoyed it.

The last theatre movie that I saw (I don't go to many) was The Kings Speech. My sister-in-law Stacey & I went on a spur of the moment girls night and it was so fun! We both enjoyed the movie, and even though there was some language I thought it was well placed. I rarely think swearing is well placed.

1 comments:

Lita said...

I totally agree about the language in The Kings Speech. Haha, so strange how language like that can actually... work? :)