Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Day 8 - A place you've travelled to
I've been a few places in my almost 25 years of life.
I've been to California (at 12), Florida (at 16), Oregon (a few times) and many many times to Utah. At 14, I went sailing with my 9th grade class on the West Coast. Since we've been married we've been to a few more exotic places.
We honeymooned in Cuba :)
Just before our first anniversary we went to Mazatlan, Mexico with my side of the family.
and then we went back when Brookey was just under 18 months.
My family just got back from Mexico a few days ago, so looking at these make me super jealous that we weren't able to go as well :) Being super prego, it just wasn't worth it this year! However, we are currently planning a trip to go next year with the girls, and my entire family! I can't wait :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
LOVE you swimsuit! I have the same one:)
Post a Comment