Thursday, March 17, 2011
This is my family :) This is also the best, and most recent picture I could find of all of us together. It was taken in Mazatlan, Mexico last May. We've been all together twice since then but I have no clue why there are no pictures of us all.
From left to right we have Kale (my husband), Nate (Kel's husband), Kelsey (My sister), Gerri (or Jonzie ... My mama), Me, Darcy (or Dupe ... My dad), and Brookey.
I love my family! My sister and I are 2.5 years apart and we have the best time together. We have great parents, and all mesh together really well. We always have a great time when we're all together. We love to laugh, love to game, love to eat, and just generally love to be in the same place at the same time :D
I tried to upload a picture of Kale's family - or as many as we have in 1 picture ... but it crashed my computer. So there is no picture. I'm also not going to name everyone because there is like 40 of us! Kale is the youngest of 9. He has 3 brothers, and 5 sisters and we have a whole LOT of nieces and nephews. Everyone lives all over North America so we don't all get together very often, but it happens every once in a while! I love seeing Brookey with all of her cousins. She has so much fun :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment