Friday, March 25, 2011
Day 11 - Favorite TV Shows
Well ... lets be honest. I watch way to much TV :) I have my shows, and I like to stick to them! I try to at least be productive and do other things while I watch. The dishes, or baking, or exercise ...
My FAVORITE shows though are as follows...
• The Bachelor / Bachelorette ... It's like watching train wreck, I just can't look away.
• Gossip Girl - 100% guilty pleasure ... Love it!
• The Biggest Loser ... something about this show just makes me happy. It's nice to watch people take control of their lives.
• Criminal Minds - I looooove this show, but not while preggo. It makes me sick in my current state.
• Survivor! - The first reality tv show I ever watched :) I've taken breaks if I can't get into a season, but for the most part I've seen them all.
• Grey's / Private Practice - I'm going to lump these together but I only in the last couple years started watching and I'm hooked!
• Desperate Housewives - Love this show ...
• The Amazing Race - Another show I have watched from the beginning....LOVE
If your really paying attention to this list, and are a tv junkie like me ... you'll notice that it is in order from Monday - Sunday. That's how I think of my shows. Every day has at least one ... except Friday and Saturday because TV stinks on those days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I see you have not discoved Glee, OR for your Fridays we have Say Yes To The Dress, and Who Do You Think You Are!
I agree with weekend TV sucking, but thats what PVRs are for!
I have discovered Glee! I loved the first season, and the second season started out rocky for me but is slowly making it's way back into my line up :)
Post a Comment