Tuesday, January 31, 2012
So after I wrote Preslee's 9 month post I realized that I never did one for Brooke who turned 3 years old at the beginning of January.
3 years!

Brookey & Grandma at her 3rd birthday party.
Brooke & Auntie Kels, they are pretty much BFF's
At 3 years old, Brooke:
• weighs 30 lbs, and is fairly tall for her age.
• talks like she's 25.
• has so much energy that I would like even half of it.
• loves the movie Aladdin, and The Return of Jafar.
• is very loving.
• always says thank you, but usually forgets please.
• is recently potty trained.
• has a mind of her own, and an attitude to match.
• loves her daddy more then anyone in the world :)
• loves vegetables, peanut butter sandwiches, cheesestrings, and pancakes.
• loves to play princess, and build things with Kale.
• is a social butterfly, and is fiercely independent.
• is just as accident prone as Kale is, and always has scratches and bruises.
• loves to be outside, no matter the weather.
• still naps once a day, probably because she's SO active.
• loves to swim!
• loves to read books, and sing songs.
Brooklyn is a fun little girl! She's always doing something, and hardly ever sits still. She loves to give cuddles, and loves to EVERYONE she meets :) In the last year she has developed an attitude, and pairing that with her need for independence she's given me a run for my money! I love this little girl, she makes our lives so much fun!

Brookey and I on NYE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow she is all grown up! BTW the picture of you with her, love your hair color.
Post a Comment