Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Preslee turned 9 months old yesterday.
I don't know how this happened SO fast! I feel as though she was just born.
Some facts about Pres at 9 months are:
• She is SO happy.
• She has 5 teeth.
• Not a lot scares her. I think it's because she has Brooke as a sister, she just giggles.
• She nursed for 7.5 months but now LOVES her bottle.
• She will only drink out of a sippy if it has water in it and even then it's a challenge.
• She loves to sit up, and is so close to crawling.
• She gets the biggest smile on her face whenever Brooke gets into trouble.
• She LOVES food! She will eat anything but mostly loves to feed herself finger foods.
• She sleeps 12 hours at night at the very least.
• She naps twice a day, although sometimes it's just in the car
while I run Brooke to her various activities.
• She loves the bath, and just recently started sitting up in it.
• She has just recently "found her voice" and is now incredibly loud if she's comfortable in her environment.
• If she isn't comfortable, she is very quiet and observes. She takes it all in.
Preslee has been a dream baby, right from the beginning. She's very easygoing, and very loving. She thinks her big sister is the best thing in the world, and loves to be hugged and kissed by her. I just love this little girl, she makes life so happy.
I can't wait to see what the next few months bring!

Pressy Pants & I on NYE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She looks so much like her big sister, but there is something different.... maybe more of you?
She sounds like a dream baby!
Yes, she does look much more like me then Brookey does! It's nice to have one that looks like me, since Brookey looks nothing like me :)
Post a Comment