Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Improve.

Okay. I know it's been 8 months.

It's not that I have nothing to talk about, but having 2 little ones keeps me quite busy!

I really want to try harder.

I want to have a record somewhere of our lives. I want to remember little and big events, and cute things my kids have said. I want to remember the good, and the not as good.

Brooke is 3. To some of you 3 years may not seem like a lot, but those years have flown by and it makes me sad. I love to watch them grow, and discover new things (except for tantrums, I hope those are undiscovered soon) BUT at the same time I just want time to slow down.

This is the year I'm going to do better.

A girlfriend of mine picks a word every year, and this year that word is improve.

I think that's going to be my word for the year also because lets face it, I have a long way to go.

I'm going to improve myself, hopefully in many areas.

What YOUR word for the year?

1 comments:

CASSIE said...

I'll help you improve when it comes to blogging more frequently, if you help me!? ;)

Glad to inspire... ♥
You have my permission to copy the images I created if you want to save them on your computer as a reminder for this year. I know I'll be referring to it often!! HA HA.

Miss you {Hugs}
Looking forward to more updates and photos for the TRIM household :D